Chiknittery

My knitting blog.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

#003

It's been a few boring days for knitting. I'm still extremely antsy to start projects and start knitting for charities and things. My mother is buying me a needle set of US sizes 1-13 =) Eventually I want to buy some circular needles and DPN's but I'll let those fizzle for a while while I get used to regular knitting needles. I've learned how to bind off in a purl stitch, how to slip stitch in both knit and purl stitch, and how to knit and purl two stitches together to decrease. I've experimented outside of the book out of boredom at school. I tried the knit one, purl two and made a small coaster sized thing. My edges are way better now and I've stopped accidentally increasing and missing stitches. My knitting is coming along extremely well. I've almost used up all of my teal yarn already. It's so beautiful but its nothing but scrap yarn. I hope I can find the color again. So for the next few days I plan to learn the slip 1, knit 1, plass slipped stitch over for decreasing, how in crease by knitting and purling two stitches in one, how to increase between both knit and purl stitches, and how to yarn over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home