Chiknittery

My knitting blog.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

#004


So not only did I learn the methods of increasing and decreasing; but I also learned all the basic stitch patterns including: garter, stockinette, reverse stockinette, knit 2 purl 2 and knit 1 purl 2.

My mother took me to buy some yarn for my first project, which is just a silly scarf to practice on. The colors look off in the cam, but its a really nice teal, rich red and an off white.

I gotta wait till my needle package comes in the mail before I start though =/

I've been going fucking CRAFT CRAZY! Looking at tons of knitting websites as well as some sewing ones. After I master knitting I might take up sewing for clothing design. I listed some of the sites I really like on the left.

And if you haven't, go check out Twinkie Chan's crocheted scarves. They have got to be the CUTEST things ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home