Chiknittery

My knitting blog.

Monday, March 20, 2006

#007


So I've spent the past week working on my scarf and I finished it tonight. The fringe seemed to take forever. But now its done in all its glory =))

I didn't mention it in my last post I don't think but when I went to Michael's to get some new needles there was a small sale on premium yarns so I bought six skeins of Jewel Box yarn in 3 different colors. I'm probably going to make wrist bands with them.

My Mary Maxim needle set came in the mail today so now I own needle sizes 1-11 =) Next Im going to work on getting a circular needle set and a set of a couple sizes of DPNs. Im gonna work on a matching hat to go with my scarf for now, mostly to get a hang of increase and decrease. I don't intend to wear it, because I doubt it'll be anything worth wearing =P But it's worth the practice. Maybe later in life I'll take a picture of my newest yarn and my needle set. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home