Chiknittery

My knitting blog.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

#009

So I've gotten pretty far in my hat [I still really want to get it done by the time school starts again]. It sucks though cause I found a dropped stitch a ways down and I don't want to frog it. So I'm gonng wait till I can get the right crochet hook to fix it. You can sorta spot it in the picture if your eyes aregood.

I finally joined craftster... I can't wait till I can participate in a swap! It'll be a blast.

After I finish the hat I'm going to work on wrist cuffs for my social circle. I'm going to use the yarn I got at Michaels that was on sale that I mentioned in an earlier post. Since there is like 4 colors they can choose the color they want. Then I'll go back and use the duplicate stitch to put "TLRK" onto it in white or black depending on the yarn they chose.

This week I'm also going to go pick up the latest Vogue Knitting magazine and maybe Knit.1. I want to talk my mom into taking me to get a Stich 'n' Bitch Nation book. ::Sigh:: I love knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home